Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Years 2008





















The New Years tree except this year I didnt have time to take off the Christmas ornaments first.


This last month was a really busy month for us. I have had no time to blog. As I look back on 2008 it was a great year for me. I lost 120 lbs just in the year of 2008 I no longer take any medications and I feel great. My car accident in June slowed my weight loss down because I wasnt able to exercise for months due to my neck/shoulder injury and my cracked heel injury however after several months of physical therapy it is all feeling alot better and now I can exercise alot more than before. I hope to loose another 100 lbs this year. Getting up at 3:15 am and getting on the treadmil till 4:00 am then its time to get ready for work.

No comments: