Thursday, January 21, 2010

OC Scrapbook Expo

I spent 2 whole days at the OC Expo this last weekend scrapbooking from 8:00am till 11:30pm each day and helping out in a vendor booth. There was 200 vendors there. Lots of new stuff and vendors that have not been there before. Lots of new vendors selling page kits too. I did buy some cute stuff there. I was working on a scrapbook that is all about me... Imagine that! "It's all about Ceesa and my journey on weight loss" I just started this book and its going to follow me to when I finish. So Im on the hunt for scrapbook supplies/kits that are "all about me" "journies" it would be great if I could find some supplies on weight loss. I do have some pictures from the scrapbook expo and will post them when I get them off of the camera.

No comments: