Thursday, March 3, 2011

So I have not been to crafty since Valentines Day

I have not been very crafty since before Valentines Day. I was at the Scrapbook Expo Fri 8:00 am to 12:00 and Sat 8:00 am to 12:00am I was suppose to be in the crop room scrapbooking the whole time but on Friday I spent the morning voluntering for Charity Wings/Scrapbook Royalty and then I worked till 5:00pm in Strictly Scrapbooking booth at the register. When I went back to the crop room Friday night all I could do was a 2 page layout between 530 and midnight. Saturday I tried to stay put in the crop room to scrapbook. I did end up doing 9 pages on Saturday after I visited with some friends who came to shop on the sales floor. I did purchase a couple of crafty items at the show and a few scrapbooking things. Hopefully I will get on the crafty train this weekend.....

No comments: