Tuesday, April 22, 2008

March 28th, 2008

I was released from the hospital and sent home. My blood pressure is finally stable at 129/59. The doctors found that the kidney failure was due to SEVERE DEHYDRATION. The blood pressure being so dangerously low is because I had been taking 3 blood pressure medications that I did not need to take any more because of the weight I have already lost from last year and this year. The surgeon had pulled me off of one of the pills because it was a water pill and did not realize that one of the other pills was a combo pill and had a water pill in it too and that played a part in the dehydration along with MYSELF not eating or drinking enough. Basically I was not following the doctors orders. The doctors at the hospital took me off of all my blood pressure medication. I no longer take any medication.

The only medical problem that  I had besides being overweight was high blood pressure that no longer exits.

 

No comments: